Posting jobs with NSBE is a cost effective solution for employers to reach a diverse group of engineering college students, graduates, and technical professionals. With our large number of active members, job postings are a great way attract top qualified candidates.
How the Service Works
Employers can create or paste an existing electronic copy of their job posting to our job posting system. Search criteria such as Job Location, Job Industry, Job Category, etc. can be selected to help applicants quickly identify jobs that meet their interests. Employers will enter a destination email address or website where job candidates will apply directly. Within 24-48 hours after submission, the posting will be reviewed for approval. Once approved, a notification email that includes a quick link to the job posting is then sent the employer. All approved job postings are visible to NSBE members for 60 days and the system keeps track of how many applicants review a job posting.
Accessing the Job Placement Center (JPC)
Please click on Job Placement Center and log into the Employer Account Services (right side) login.
Service Packages Offered
Currently NSBE offers six different posting packages:
|Job Posting Pack Prices
| Single Job Posting
| Five Pack
| Ten Pack
| Twenty Pack
| Fifty Pack
| One Hundred Pack
How to Post a Single Job Posting
- Access our Job Placement Center
- Enter your Organization Login and password on the “Employer Account Services” side.
- Click on Job Manager
- Review instructions and click on “New Posting” when ready to proceed
- Fill in desired & required fields and click when complete. Be sure to enter an email address or website in the field “Application Instructions” so candidates can apply directly for the position
- Fill in payment information
How to Purchase and Post Packs of Job Postings
- If you have an Organization account, access our online system now. If you do not, please sign up to become a National Sponsor and/or get an Organization account.
- Click on Partner with NSBE link, under Actions.
- Under Categories (bottom of page), select Job Postings.
- Select preferred package and quantity. Click Next.
- Review purchase information for accuracy.
- Check box to accept terms and input payment information. Click Next.
- Receive email confirmation of purchase. Upon approval, proceed with instructions on “How to post a Single Job Posting in the Job Placement Center”. Posting “credits” will be available based on package quantity purchased.
Job Posting Information
You will be prompted for the following information:
- Job Title (required) – Name of job (note that this CANNOT be changed when modifying the job, unless by an administrator)
- Company Name (required) – The name of the company that the job is for
- Display as (optional) – For 3rd party agencies that need the posting to read as a different company
- Job Description (required) – The body of the job posting
- Requirements – Indicate whether or not you require specific training or certification for the position
- Additional/Contact Information – Additional information required by NSBE
- Payment Information – Once complete with the posting content, you will be taken to the payment page to enter credit card information
What Happens Next
For all non-administrators, the job goes into a Pending state until an administrator approves it. You will receive an email immediately indicating that the posting was received and another email when the posting is approved or rejected.
How does it work for you
Employers are able post and review their jobs postings through the Job Placement Center. Job postings can be advertised to a targeted audience using specific criteria that are matched with our members’ interests. Member responses to job postings can be tracked by company name, desired major/position, location and/or job title. If a member is interested in a job posted, they will then apply using the instruction you provide in the “Application Instructions” field.
NSBE's Online Resume Database Access Instructions and Help
Our website provides you with access 24/7 to our comprehensive resume search database enabling employers with the ability to manage their entire recruiting process on-line. With features that allow searches by specific criteria it is a great resource for fulfilling your recruiting needs.
Only sponsors or those companies/institutions that purchase access, have access to our Resume Database
To access the database, just follow the steps below.
Log-in to your account under “ACCOUNT LOG-IN” on our National Website.
Click on the “Job Placement Center” link, under Actions
Click on Resume Search
Click on the different sets of Resume Search Options, and check the boxes next to your desired search criteria
When complete, click Search
Double click on the member’s Name to view their profile.
You may download or view resumes from a Job Seekers Profile. Click on the in the Resume Files section
If a candidate has a profile but no active resume attached, you may request one if you have active job postings. Click on “Request Resume” from a Job Seekers profile.
For addition assistance contact email@example.com