JOB SEARCH: Be recession proof…
post your resume to NSBE’s Job Placement Center
Searching for jobs is an easy and efficient way for members to access top science, technology, engineering, and math employment positions nation-wide as well as world-wide. Many recruiting entities that heavily support the society, including Fortune 100 firms of the Board of Corporate Affiliates (BCA) seek qualified candidates in NSBE’s diverse talent pool.
How the Service Works?
Job Seekers can create or paste an existing electronic copy of their resume to our national website. Based on search criteria such as Job Location, Job Category, Job Position, etc, applicants can access a host of employment opportunities quickly to identify those that meet their interests. Job candidates can apply directly to employer websites, gain interview opportunities and more. NSBE employer job postings are visible to NSBE members for 60 days.
How to Post Your Resume and Access Jobs in the Job Placement Center (JPC)?
For detailed instructions on how to submit your resume, click here.
- If you are already a NSBE member, login using your email address and password in the yellow box at the top of this page. If you are not an active member, please sign up or renew your membership now for access to the Job Placement Center
- Click on the “Job Placement Center” link
- Follow the “Instructions for NSBE Members”. Click “I Agree”
- Under Resumes, post your resume so companies can start looking for you!
- Under Jobs Menu, Click on “Job Search”
- Under Job Posting Search Options, fill in desired fields and click “Search”
- Apply for your dream job!
*Do not click on the “Back” button on your web browser. This will end your session. To return to a previous page, click “Return to Search Results”
**Post and keep current your resume often. Many recruiters are looking for talent often even outside of NSBE event periods