NSBE Hilton Worldwide Scholarship 2011
Goal: To encourage and reward academic excellence for African-American college students pursuing technical degrees in engineering, science and technology.
- Minimum 3.0/4.0 Cumulative GPA (no rounding)
- Collegiate NSBE member
- Must be a financial NSBE member (Required)
- Only applications submitted for the NSBE Hilton Scholarship program will be considered for the award
- Complete ONLINE application on NSBE IMPAK System
- Official transcript (Spring 2010 or later should be used) – Mail to Address below
- Resume (Submitted during online application process)
Award: $10,000/year Scholarship for 3 years 2011, 2012, 2013
Online Submission Deadline: January 21, 2011
Unofficial transcripts can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please do NOT send Degree Audits. Submissions must be transcripts with member's name, student ID and cumulative GPA listed.
Mail official transcripts to:
205 Daingerfield Road
Alexandria, VA 22314
For more information contact:
PLEASE NOTE: You MUST post a CONFIRMED GPA between 3.0 and 4.0 for your application to be eligible for judging. Please be sure to forward one official copy of your official transcript to the NSBE Office prior to the deadline. Only ONE official transcript is needed for ALL scholarships that you apply for.