Our alliances with these organizations are based on the common goal of each partner to prepare our youth for academic success in undergraduate and graduate school. As a result of our partnership efforts, we confidently supply the workforce with the valued resource of diverse talented engineers and scientists.
Through our current and prospective partnerships, NSBE is able to:
- Increase it’s marketing bandwidth and access to youth in our communities
- Reach the entire pipeline of individuals that support the growth of the engineering community
- Secure added membership benefits for our members
- Provide our membership with greater access to a diverse engineering and science workforce
- Align with other professional and diversity organization to promote the engineering profession and proficiency in mathematics and science
- Meet the needs of our industry and government sector support through resource sharing and program development that supports skills development for a talented workforce
We encourage you to visit our partner sites for more information on how we work together to impact our engineering and global communities!
The Be Vital Challenge for Student Organizations
If you're part of a university-sanctioned organization that has real impact, Johnson & Johnson invites you to submit a short video (two minutes or less) to tell its story. If your video touches the hearts of viewers and J &J judges, your organization could win $10,000! Click here for more information.