Title: Region II Directive Scholarship (Collegiate) Apply
Deadline: March 3rd, 2017
Purpose: The purpose of the Region II Directive Scholarship is to promote active participation in increasing the number of quality black engineers. This scholarship will be awarded to a member who best demonstrates that they have been living the mission via any or all of the Regional directives: Clarity, Cultivate, and Culture.
Prize: (1) $750
Contact: Anthony Dobson - firstname.lastname@example.org
Eligibility and Requirements:
- Active Region II NSBE Member (Paid Nationally)
- Verified GPA Prior to the Deadline
- GPA >= 3.0
- Open to all majors
- Must have Collegiate Membership
- Essay (500 words max) including the following:
- What do Clarity, Cultivate, and Culture mean to you?
- How have you implemented them in your life and in your NSBE involvement?