Board of Corporate Affiliates (BCA) Partner | $60,000 / Annually
The Board of Corporate Affiliates (BCA) comprises some of our top industry, government and nonprofit partners, who work strategically with the Society’s leadership to fulfill our mission, “to increase the number of culturally responsible Black Engineers who excel academically, succeed professionally and positively impact the community.” Advancing your strategic priorities, NSBE helps build a competitive career pipeline of transformative programs for diverse scholars, emerging engineers and professionals. As a BCA partner, companies will receive the following benefits:
*Note - NSBE will provide virtual alternatives equivalent to in-person packages.
49th Annual Convention | Kansas City, MO, Spring 2023
#NSBE49 benefits and activities include:
- Two (2) 10' x 10' exhbit booths (8' high back drape and 3' high side drape in show colors, 6' table and two chairs, 7" x 44" booth identification sign with organization name and booth number.) Cost of carpet is not included.
- One (1) complimentary interview booth. Additional interview booths may be purchased for $1,000 each.
- Twenty (20) complimentary full access convention registrations
- Logo recognition on the Convention agenda, Career Fair entrance sign, and the Convention website, convention.nsbe.org
Fall Regional Conferences | Six Regions | Fall 2022
- Complimentary Bronze booth at up to three FRC Career Fairs
- Four (4) complimentary full-access conference registrations and a discounted rate to purchase additional registrations as needed
- Logo recognition on the NSBE Guide App/Agenda, and Regional websites
- Up to 500 manually listed job posting in the NSBE Career Center (careers.nsbe.org)
- The ability to mass-download the NSBE resume bank
- Complimentary access to the NSBE Resume Database (upon signing of the agreement until July 31, 2023)
- Monthly BCA calls with NSBE Fund Development
- Three (3) seasonal BCA meetings with the NSBE National Executive Board and executives
- Access to NSBE chapter leader list (Roster includes name, email and chapter mailing address).
Marketing & Communications
- Recognition in one Convention email.
- Two (2) Social media postings on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram. (Content is subject to NSBE's approval)
- Logo Recognition on the NSBE BCA National Partner page.
- Discounted rate of $2,500 for additional 10’ x 10’ booths
- Discounted rate for additional full-access Convention registrations
- $500 discount on Hospitality Suites.
- VIP seating at the NSBE Golden Torch Awards.
- Early-access to Convention housing.
The BCA Pledge
Commitment & Collaboration
In recognition of our partners' commitment to advance diverse industry representation, develop emerging talent, and lead bold initiatives that positively impact our communities, NSBE has instituted the BCA pledge. Participating companies commit to:
- Attend two BCA Partner meetings annually centered on diversity, equity, and inclusion.
- Provide access to industry resources and best practices, as available (i.e. Professional development activities, whitepapers, research, survey data).
- BCA Partners are encouraged (not required) to share hiring and retention data, as appropriate.
REQUEST MORE INFORMATION