Partnership Investment: $50,000 / Annually
The Board of Corporate Affiliates (BCA) comprises some of our top industry partners, who work strategically with the Society’s leadership to fulfill our mission “to increase the number of culturally responsible Black Engineers who excel academically, succeed professionally and positively. Impact the community.”
Advancing your strategic priorities, NSBE helps to build a competitive pipeline of diverse talent and transformative programs for scholars, emerging engineers, and professionals. *Note - NSBE will provide virtual alternatives equivalent to in-person packages. As a BCA partner, companies will receive the following benefits:
National Convention | Anaheim, CA, Spring 2022
NSBE48 benefits and activities include:
- One (1) 10’ x 20’ exhibit booth (*cost of carpet is not included, 8’ high back drape and 3’ high side drape in show colors, 6’ table, and two chairs, 7” x 44” booth identification sign with organization name and booth number.)
- One (1) complimentary interview booth
- Twenty (20) complimentary full access convention registrations
- Logo recognition on the NSBE Guide App/Agenda, and convention.nsbe.org
Fall Regional Conferences | Six Regions | Fall 2021
- Career fair exhibitor booth at each FRC Career Fair
- Four (4) complimentary full access conference registrations
- Logo recognition on the NSBE Guide App/Agenda, and Regional websites
NSBE Career Center
- Up to 500 manually listed job posting to the NSBE Career Center (careers.nsbe.org)
- Download the NSBE resume bank
- Complimentary access to the NSBE Resume Database (upon signage of agreement - July 31, 2022)
NSBE Stakeholder Engagement
- Monthly BCA Fund Development Calls
- Three (3) BCA meetings with the entire board and NSBE leadership
- Five (5) 2021 Professional Development Conference complimentary full access registrations
- Access to 21-22 NSBE chapter leader list: (roster includes name, email and chapter mailing address).
Marketing & Communications
- Recognition in NSBE monthly eNews.
- Two (2) Social media postings on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram. Subject to NSBE approval.
- One (1) banner ad listing in the “Corporate Corner” on nsbe.org.
- Logo Recognition as a Board of Corporate Affiliates Partner on nsbe.org.
- Discounted rate of $2,500 for additional 10’ x 10’ booths
- Discounted pricing on NSBE Career Center Spider Wrapping Package
- Discounted rate of $300 on additional full-access Convention registrations
- $500 discount on Hospitality Suites.
- VIP seating at the NSBE Golden Torch Awards.
- Early-access to Convention housing.
The BCA Pledge
Commitment & Collaboration
In recognition of our partners' commitment to advance diverse industry representation, develop emerging talent, and lead bold initiatives that positively impact our communities, NSBE has instituted the BCA pledge. Participating companies commit to:
- Attend two BCA Partner meetings annually centered on diversity, equity, and inclusion.
- Provide access to industry resources and best practices, as available (i.e. Professional development activities, whitepapers, research, survey data).
- BCA Partners are encouraged (not required) to share hiring and retention data, as appropriate.
REQUEST MORE INFORMATION